UAV Blog Roll
- UAVP-NG: Autonomous loopings & HW-0.30 prototypes
- UAVP-NG: Mini-NG with 3D sensors, GPS on-board and NGblc-4mini
- UAVP-NG @ 28C3 - Chaos Communication Congress 2011
- UAVP-NG @ Chaos Communication Camp 2011
- UAVP-NG: Taarek's first pirouettes
- UAVP-NG: Size comparision NG / Mini-NG
- UAVP-NG: The 5. NG Developer Meeting in Heidelberg
- UAVP-NG: A fully assembled UAVP Mini-NG
- UAVP-NG: The new Mini-NG - a full NG on 5.5x5.5cm
- UAVP-NG: Source code release of NGOS - The NG Operating System
- UAVP-NG: HW Release, Shop, DCM, GPS & Developer Meeting
- UAVP-NG: Hardware 0.22 has arrived - Public HW release is imminent!
- Helengeli: Mantas, Sharks and Walesharks
- UAVP-NG: Hardware Abstraction Layer
- UAVP-NG: Hardware 0.21 has arrived
- UAVP-NG @ 25c3: Axis decoupling, User/System/IRQ mode & exception handlers
- UAVP-NG: HW-0.20 ready for take-off (updated)
- UAVP-NG: Hardware 0.20 (alpha) has arrived :)
- UAVP-NG: First alpha boards of the new hardware
- Elphinstone: Oceanic white tip sharks!
Local Blog Tag Cloud
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Amir published on May 30, 2011 2:46 PM.
UAVP-NG: The new Mini-NG - a full NG on 5.5x5.5cm was the previous entry in this blog.
UAVP-NG: The 5. NG Developer Meeting in Heidelberg is the next entry in this blog.